CDSOA Members - Update Your Membership Information

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Carl Thunberg

CDSOA Members - Update Your Membership Information

Post by Carl Thunberg »

While organizing some of our events this summer, we came across a lot of incomplete information in our membership database. Please go to the CDSOA Home Page in the banner at the top of this page and login. Once you are logged you will see Membership Directory. Search for yourself and check to make sure the information is current and is complete. Or you can follow this link. https://capedorysoa.org/content.aspx?pa ... _id=432709

Make sure you login first. You will not see the Membership Directory if you are not logged in. If you forgot your login credentials, You can select a new password.
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
keneasley

Re: CDSOA Members - Update Your Membership Information

Post by keneasley »

Hi Carl,

Thanks for posting that. I signed in and then clicked on the link.
I searched for my name and saw very limited information.
When I clicked on the contact card file, I again saw very limited information.

Maybe I missed something. I'm still not sure how to check or update my info.

Ken
Ken Easley
Intrepid 9 Meter - Felicity
Southport Harbor, Connecticut
Carl Thunberg

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Hi Ken,

Click on the area in Red, not the V-Card in yellow. If you click the V-card, you will only see what information is already entered. Oh, and make sure you scroll down the page.
Member Profile CWT.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Carl Thunberg

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Once you get in to edit your member profile, you can navigate through the various fields either by scrolling down the page and filling in each field or you can toggle through them using the blue highlighted text on the right side of the screen that I have circled in red in the photo below. Make sure you check the "edit" pencil on the right side of each screen. And yes, you can add banner photos and a member photo. Get as creative as you like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sir Isaac Newton
Carl Thunberg

Post by Carl Thunberg »

The edit tool is circled in red in the photo below.
Edit Pencil.jpg

Sir Isaac Newton
keneasley

Post by keneasley »

Thank you. That worked.
Ken Easley
Intrepid 9 Meter - Felicity
Southport Harbor, Connecticut