Datamarine Corinthian Instruments (**Sold**)

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Skipd

Datamarine Corinthian Instruments (**Sold**)

Post by Skipd »

Full set of Datamarine instruments removed from 1986 CD30.

> Corinthian Series LX-360 Wind Machine w/cables ***no masthead transducer***
> S-200DL L.C.D. Digital Depth Sounder w/transducer and bronze thru-hull
> S-100KL L.C.D. Digital Knotmeter w/bronze transducer and fairing blocks
> A-181 Log/Control Panel

Each instrument is complete with display, retaining collar, cover, cables, transducers (except wind), hull/mast fittings, manuals, retaining pins, speedometer plug, depth fairing blocks, retaining clips.

Wind cable was new and approximately 80 feet long and had been cut at about the 40 ft point.

Instruments were working on the CD30 and then tested when removed. Testing involved making cable connections and supplying power. Wind and speed operated as expected (masthead unit has sold since testing). Depth powered up and gave misc. readings but the transducer was not in water.

These were on a fresh water boat and corrosion is minimal. They were replaced in a general electronics upgrade.

Make an offer, either for the lot or for an individual set.

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_285.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_285.jpeg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 159 times
Last edited by Skipd on Apr 2nd, '22, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
S/V Ethan Grey

Re: Datamarine Corinthian Instruments (wind, speed, depth, l

Post by S/V Ethan Grey »

Hi there,
I am interested in these for my CD30. I really would like the depth sensor display as mine has deteriorated. However, the whole kit would be a welcomed addition. Would you mind instant messaging me with how much you're looking to get for the whole set? I'll PM you a message as well

Thanks,
David
David
S/V Ethan Grey
1981 CD 30C, Hull #199
Niceville, FL
CDSOA# 1947