SOLD! Cape Dory 10 Sailboat, with motor and trailer SOLD!

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Ed Haley

SOLD! Cape Dory 10 Sailboat, with motor and trailer SOLD!

Post by Ed Haley »

This CD10 is covered with snow in my backyard now but will soon be beckoning for fun on the water. She just needs to find someone a bit younger than I. :roll: Her sailing gear is complete with fiberglass centerboard, varnished mahogany seats, rudder and tiller and original sail. She's an excellent rowing craft and her long original oars can make her rip through the waves. You don't need a motor to make her move but one is included - a 2000 Mercury 3.3 with reverse. An excellent 2005 950 lb Yacht Club aluminum trailer is registered for 2021. The whole kit and kaboodle selling for $1000. The only refitting she needs is a bottom coat of antifouling paint and I've already applied that - an Interlux ablative bottom will keep her clean throughout the season - wherever she sits. :D :D :D Hull #2069. 1974 year made.

If you're looking for one, come look at me. After the snow melts. Interested? Email me eghaleyatgmail.com or pm me.

MUST SELL! We cannot take her to new home. HOA says no! New price - $1000. The trailer and motor are worth that.

[img]IMG_2763.jpg[/img]
[img]IMG_2761.jpg[/img]
More info coming
Attachments
IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg (752.09 KiB) Viewed 541 times
IMG_2763.jpg
IMG_2763.jpg (664.14 KiB) Viewed 541 times
Last edited by Ed Haley on Mar 10th, '21, 14:33, edited 5 times in total.
tjr818
Location: Previously owned 1980 CD 27 Slainte, Hull #185. NO.1257949

Re: Cape Dory 10 Sailboat, complete with oars, motor and tra

Post by tjr818 »

Excellent price. Where are you located?
Tim
Nonsuch 26 Ultra,
Previously, Sláinte a CD27
ghockaday

Post by ghockaday »

Ed Haley wrote:This CD10 is covered with snow in my backyard now but will soon be beckoning for fun on the water. She just needs to find someone a bit younger than I. :roll: Her sailing gear is complete with fiberglass centerboard, varnished mahogany seats, rudder and tiller and original sail. She's an excellent rowing craft and her long original oars can make her rip through the waves. You don't need a motor to make her move but one is included - a 2000 Mercury 3.3 with reverse. An excellent 2005 950 lb Yacht Club aluminum trailer is registered for 2021. The whole kit and kaboodle selling for $1200. The only refitting she needs is a bottom coat of antifouling paint and I've already applied that - an Interlux ablative bottom will keep her clean throughout the season - wherever she sits. :D :D :D

If you're looking for one, come look at me. After the snow melts. Interested? Email me eghaleyatgmail.com or pm me.

But I'll give you a peek ---->

(When I figure out how :()

More info coming
Adding a picture, save the picture somewhere on your computer.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (57.06 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Lower Chesapeake Bay, Sailing out of Carter's Creek
Danielle Elizabeth
CD30
Ed Haley

Post by Ed Haley »

This CD10 is located in Rome NY.
Ed Haley

Post by Ed Haley »