Topic Removed

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Re: Chris's article in Sail

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Dixon Hemphill wrote:We have had guests visiting for several days otherwise I would have commented earlier as soon as I heard about the cessation of this thread. I, like most others, back Cathy's decision 100 % . My only concern is that my comments in praise of my sailing friend, Chris Kreitlein, that had nothing to do with the rather foolish comments to which Cathy objected will never be read by him as well as some other readers.

Chris is now in Israel for two weeks where he has taken his daughter on her first overseas sight-seeing trip. Guess I'll have to send an email to Chris when he gets home and try to reconstruct my comments and my congratulations for an article well written.
Why not post another message regarding your friend Chris? Make it a new topic, not a reply to this one.

Cathy
Webmaster-CDSOA, Inc.
ckreitlein

Uhhhh??

Post by ckreitlein »

I was gone for a couple weeks and must have missed something pretty interesting. Anyway, forget all that.... lets go sailing!

Chris Kreitlein
S/V Miss Marley
CD30 Cutter
Dean Abramson

Post by Dean Abramson »

Great article, Chris. I felt exhausted just reading it.
Dean
Dean Abramson
Cape Dory 31 "Loda May"
Falmouth, Maine