For Sale - CD25 1982 - SOLD, thanks Greg and Martina

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

ShoreTimer

For Sale - CD25 1982 - SOLD, thanks Greg and Martina

Post by ShoreTimer »

The first owners had it in Lake Michigan, and was last sailed in 2001 (by them).

Sorry we are not boat people per se but selling this for a relative with health issues. Something I'm missing on posting images, anyway here's the google drive with all the pix: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

This boat still seems solid and seaworthy, I don't notice soft spots and the Yanmar diesel engine turns over by hand with no problem, I can supply video of this and more pictures if required.

The interior has some mods to make a work area with more storage for charts etc, but there are still 2 single berths, with the area for the rear quarter berth extended (quite long now). There are some interior items which need mostly cosmetic repair, the teak needs to be re-oiled outside and there are one or 2 small areas which may need filling/repair. We have a replacement fuel fill tube which hasn't been installed and the engine control panel needs attention or at least to be reattached to the rear bulkhead (?). We have more pieces of teak which go overhead, like handrails apparently, these are not installed at the moment b/c of ongoing work inside. The trailer is a Triad and has 1 year old tires with almost no miles and the electric brakes work. Other accessories: Sails (Boston Sails) plus spinnaker plus other associates pieces (flags/covers etc), Lofrans windlass, BK 0800 boomkicker, Horseshoe Jim-Buoy, 4-Anchors, Michigan Sailer prop, 7-folding mast steps, Life vests, Life raft, Cockpit cushions, Origo 4000 extra stove plus force 10 grill add on (?), various tools/adapters bilge hand pumps, chains, ropes. My thinking is this boat will make someone quite happy. HIN info: https://hindecoder.com/manufacturers-di ... DY002IM82F

Price: $9,500
Last edited by ShoreTimer on Jul 16th, '22, 18:13, edited 2 times in total.
islandwheels

Re: For Sale - CD25 1982

Post by islandwheels »

Still available?
Brimag

Post by Brimag »

Images
Last edited by Brimag on Jul 7th, '22, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
mgphl52

Post by mgphl52 »

Just saw some images on the google drive link. This is a CD25D and not CD25...
-michael & Toni CDSOA #789
s/v KAYLA CD28 #318
2012 FLSTC Heritage Classic
Niceville FL
+30° 30' 24.60", -86° 26' 32.10"
"Just because it worked, doesn't mean it works." -me
No shirt + No shorts = No problem!
Brimag

Post by Brimag »

Got pictures by using incognito mode.