Westsail 32 for Cape Dory 25D...

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

boatmeister

Westsail 32 for Cape Dory 25D...

Post by boatmeister »

As Ihave aged, I have found that I have to downsize from my present boat. I have a near PERFECT Westsail 32 that I built and have had since 1975, I t has everything from a fresh Yanmar Diesel to A/C. And everything in between. It spent most of its time in fresh water and then coastal cruising, living aboard for up to 2 years. It is now in New England, wrapped up for the winter. What I,m looking for is a Cape Dory 25D, that I can trailer, to cruise other great cruising areas. Maybe someone has a 25D and might want to live aboard and expand their cruising to other areas or move aboard. If you happen to have a NICE 25D and would like to discuss. Give me a call @ 727-365-0943, or e-mail ...skip1shep@gmail.com. Thanks for your help.
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Re: Westsail 32 for Cape Dory 25D...

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

You will get more responses if you move or copy this post to the "Buy/Sell" discussion forum.
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil