Bronze Seacocks for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Last Call

Bronze Seacocks for sale

Post by Last Call »

Original Spartan Maringe Bronze seacocks: Removed from my CD 25D, in great shape. Have lapped two and will include the kit with sale of the four seacocks. 2 small: intake for the head and discharge for galley sink. Two large for discharge of cockpit drains. They were frozen open and after removal decided to replace with nylon ball type, just my pref. no defects in the originals. After lapping the small ones, worked perfectly. Offeres considered or trades... am looking for a trailer.
Last edited by Last Call on Jan 2nd, '18, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.kilroy24

Re: Bronze Seacocks for sale

Post by kevin.kilroy24 »

I'm guessing that the seacocks are Spartan would be interested if still for sale. You can call me at 631-796-0949 to discuss condition and price. Thanks
appletim1

Post by appletim1 »

Do you have the smaller version for under the sink?
Catnap

Post by Catnap »

Sounds like you have a nice selection of hardware for someone. I am not anticipating replacing mine, but am just interested to know how you removed the seacocks for the cockpit drains. The port one is buried under the diesel. Did you remove from the exterior of the hull? Do you have directions on how best to do It? Only the pesky port one is frozen in the open position too. Go figure!
Thanks!
Jeff and Sarah
Location: CD33 "Prerequisite" / CD28 Flybridge Trawler "Toboggan"; Annapolis, MD

Post by Jeff and Sarah »

Any chance you still have these for sale?