(4) Boat Stands for Sale - Used for Typhoon

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Vcoast

Dover, NH

(4) Boat Stands for Sale - Used for Typhoon

Post by Vcoast »

(4) Brownell SB-4 Sailboat Stands - Like New Perfect Condition

These stands were used only indoors to support a Cape Dory Typhoon during restoration so they look absolutely brand new. If you have a similar restoration project, and want to work on a small sailboat in your garage, these stands are just what you need. Or, if you don't have a trailer and put your boat on stands, these will keep your baby nice and low and easy to work on. Here are the tech specs: American Made (of course) Center pipe angles 23 . Plywood tops are 12" x 12", painted Gray, and swivel. Solid Steel threaded center rods make for easy adjustments under load, the rod is removable for Stackable convenient storage. Adjustment range is 24"-36".

If you need to see pics, just Google the model number, mine look just as shiny as the new ones for sale, only difference is; new stands retail for $150 each, and these can be had for $90 ea., so a total savings of $240. Asking $360 for the set of 4

These stands are located in Dover, NH
Attachments
All (4) stands look like this
All (4) stands look like this
SB4 Boat Stand 2.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 235 times
How can my boat account be empty, I still have more checks?
Carl Thunberg

Re: (4) Boat Stands for Sale - Used for Typhoon

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Funny, I also live in New Hampshire (Hopkinton) and have 4 of the exact same jack stands. Did you break into my barn? :wink:
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Vcoast

Dover, NH

Re: (4) Boat Stands for Sale - Used for Typhoon

Post by Vcoast »

I did. I also borrowed your chain saw. BTW, it needs to be sharpened before my next project. Keep a close eye on your snowblower, mine is getting a little finicky after the punishment it endured last season. :D
How can my boat account be empty, I still have more checks?