CD25d

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

frank3

CD25d

Post by frank3 »

Apr 21 Cape Dory 25D $8400 (Eliot Maine) pic map [x] This is in craigs list new hampshire. This boat was in my harbor last summer, It is a bargain at that price. It is one of the last 25d's and has a 2cylinder westerbeke from the factory.If you're looking for a 25d check it out
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Re: CD25d

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

Frank:

I checked the Craig's List site to see if you made a typo in your post. Nope. Spot on. $8,400 asking price. That's amazing. Assuming everything works that's about 50% of FMV. Someone will get a great deal.
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil
Bob Lascelles

Post by Bob Lascelles »

Hi Frank,
If she's in reasonable shape what a great deal! I love good old Vindolanda, but that's a great price and with a sister ship nearby, it sure seems like it was a long drive out to Duluth to pick her up. I guess timing is everything in life :)
Hope to see you on the water.

Bob
Bob Lascelles
CD25D Vindolanda #111
York, ME
frank3

Post by frank3 »

Hi Bob, The owner of that 25d just bought it a year ago and currently has no place to keep it in the water. I think he just wants to get out from under the storage fees etc plus he changed jobs. Hopefully I'll see you this summer, hope the traveller install goes ok, I'd like to see the finished install.
Bob Lascelles

Post by Bob Lascelles »

Hi Frank,

I guess his loss will be someone's gain, what a good deal. Look forward to seeing you again, I may try launching at Pepperall Cove this year. My sons in law have signed up to help trailer launch! :D Hopefully the traveller will show up soon. See you around the end of May.

All the best,

Bob
Bob Lascelles
CD25D Vindolanda #111
York, ME