Typhoon Daysailer for Sale SOLD

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Keith Wood

Typhoon Daysailer for Sale SOLD

Post by Keith Wood »

1982, hull #88 Daysailer for sale. New roller furling and new sails. Excellent condition galvanized trailer. Boom tent, anchor, Tohatsu 5 hp motor, life vests, bronze winches, and other extras. $7,500. Arkansas. photos on request by serious prospects. Post PM if interested.
Last edited by Keith Wood on Jan 13th, '15, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.
N Moore

Re: Typhoon Daysailer for Sale

Post by N Moore »

Do you truly mean a daysailor, like a model G, cuddy with open cockpit or the Weekender with the little cabin?
Nancy Moore
Keith Wood

Post by Keith Wood »

yes, I mean the daysailer with forepeak locker, not weekender, and not the open daysailer.
N Moore

Post by N Moore »

I feel sick. Just gave in and bought a Weekender YESTERDAY! But I could always sell it. Please send photos to nvmoore@bell.net. I have been looking for a daysailer for at least 6 months.
tjr818
Location: Previously owned 1980 CD 27 Slainte, Hull #185. NO.1257949

Post by tjr818 »

N Moore wrote:I feel sick. Just gave in and bought a Weekender YESTERDAY! But I could always sell it. Please send photos to nvmoore@bell.net. I have been looking for a daysailer for at least 6 months.
What a great opportunity to start your own Fleet. I would say that I feel sorry for you, but we own 27 (which we love) and I would like to have a Ty for those beautiful days that always seem to pop up AFTER we have winterized. I'm working on this with the admiral, but not having much success. She thinks money spent on a Ty would be better spent on A/C, an oven, and a few things like that. :wink:
Tim
Nonsuch 26 Ultra,
Previously, Sláinte a CD27
rogergaby

Post by rogergaby »

Dear Keith
I am also a Ty owner and sailor on the Piankatank River here on the Chesapeake. One of our Ty group has been looking for a Daysailor for a while.He is seriously interested in your boat which I described to him(he is not a member of the CDOA, although he has been sailing one for decades).
I told him I would try to contact you and give you his name and number-he is very serious about buying the boat.
His name is John Collamore, tel. 804/824-3568.
That's in Deltaville,VA.
Please let him know if the boat is still available.
Regards-
Roger Gaby 919-971-0561
Ty weekender CreamPuff
Keith Wood

Re: SOLD Typhoon Daysailer for Sale

Post by Keith Wood »

the Daysailer is sold. Thanks to all interested parties.
mashenden
Location: "Nautica" CD-36 #84, Ty-K #83, & CD-10 #1539 in Urbanna, VA. 4 other Tys in past

Re: Typhoon Daysailer for Sale SOLD

Post by mashenden »

Do you think the new owner will be keeping the boat in Arkansas?
Matt Ashenden
- I used to like boating and fixing stuff, then I bought a couple of boats and now I just fix stuff :)

Oh, and please check out my webpage... http://VaRivah.com