CD-27 Cushions Free Original Brown Plaid

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
ColoradoCD27

CD-27 Cushions Free Original Brown Plaid

Post by ColoradoCD27 »

Have set of CD-27 cushions in the original brown plaid, in very good condition, with just one small hole on starboard settee below sink, about the size of a half dollar. Free, pick up in Denver.
wizard

Re: CD-27 Cushions Free Original Brown Plaid

Post by wizard »

Is there any way they could be shipped? would be happy to pay for shipping if it wasn't too much
ColoradoCD27

Post by ColoradoCD27 »

I'm sure they could be shipped, but the cost will likely outweigh any savings from having new ones made.
K Chiswell

Post by K Chiswell »

I don't know how their cost compares to the major shipping companies any more. Years ago you could ship packages on Greyhound a lot cheaper than any other source. Might be worth looking into.
wizard

Post by wizard »

is there anyway you might be able to check for me? maybe fold them over and put in large box, I am assuming there are five of them, correct? and check ups or fedex here is my zip code 34994 in Stuart, Fl. would surely appreciate it, thanks Randy
Rockymtndaze

Post by Rockymtndaze »

I wondered if the cushions might still be available?

Thanks
ColoradoCD27

Post by ColoradoCD27 »

Yes,still available
mcos

Post by mcos »

I store my CD 27 cushions in large vacuum seal storage bags. The kind that you stuff your stuff into and then zip seal and pump out the air with a shop vac. It is amazing how flat the cushions get. This would be a way on saving on overall size but I believe it would still be fairly costly to ship.

As for good replacement cushions, I bought patio furniture cushions from Lowe's last year when they were closing out summer stuff in the fall. Very cheap. These have sunbrella type fabric and are a good fit for the dinette and settee in the main cabin.