CD33 For Sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

CD33 For Sale

Post by Doug Oliver »

I have decided to put Lola up for sale. She is a 1981 CD33 with a 2008 Yanmar 3YM30 diesel with 240 hours. Many upgrades and additions in the past few years including all new Raymarine electronics including 12" color chartplotter, 24 mile radar with overlay on to chartplotter, ST60 depth, wind and speed and Ray 54 VHF. All new cushions and upholstery with custom matching curtains, new bimini, new dodger, new halyards and genny sheets, new lifelines, new genoa 130, new wooden shroud rollers, new batteries, new wash down pump, new auto bilge pump, new macerator, new LED cabin lights, new water heater, new whisker pole, new cockpit cushions, new chain and rode and a new custom Faircloth winter cover. She also has a 3 burner Force 10 stove and oven, hot and cold pressure water, lazy jacks, 3 fenders, many dock lines, 35 lb. delta anchor with 60' chain and 250' rode.

Lola is in great condition and has just been pulled out at Hamlin's Marine in Hampden, Maine.

$59500

I don't have interior pictures yet but some exterior photos at this link.

http://s639.photobucket.com/user/seboom ... t=3&page=1
Zeida
Location: 1982 CD33 "Bandolera II" Hull #73Key Biscayne-Miami, Florida

Re: CD33 For Sale

Post by Zeida »

My word Doug, she is in gorgeous condition. Whoever buys that boat will be one lucky sailor.
Zeida
CDSOA Member
etbdjr

Post by etbdjr »

Good evening... stunning pics of exterior. I am in the market.. meaning within next 2 mos . (am selling a dock and a Grand Banks 42) would very much like more info on this boat. Please post or email me some interior shots as well as any work that needs to be done.

Many thanks

Bedford Davie
etbdjr@aol.com
nateinmaine

Post by nateinmaine »

Hello Doug,

Please let me know if Lola is still on the market. It looks as though you've taken wonderful care of her.

Thanks, Nate
nateinmaine@gmail.com
northeastsail

Post by northeastsail »

Hi john

If your cd 33 is still for sale, I'd like to come to see her next week if that would be convenient.
We are two owners back of the cd 27 you owned.
Your cd 33 looks great and,if still available, Mary Ellen would love to give her a new home.

Please email me at neastsail@gmail.com

If you still use the email address in the cd registry. I emailed my phone number.
Stephen
northeastsail

Post by northeastsail »

Not sure how I turned Doug into John
Can't blame it on a typo

Anyway, your cape dory looks very nice.
Again if available, we'd love to take a look.
Stephen