Groco Model HF-B china head - unused in box

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Ed Haley

Groco Model HF-B china head - unused in box

Post by Ed Haley »

I have an unused in box white china head that I'd like to sell. The toilet was never hooked up and was never removed from the packaging materials. It has an unopened wooden toilet seat and all the connections/connectors needed for hookup to replace one that you may have that is cracked. When I purchased the toilet, I removed the pump to replace the one on my boat and placed the old pump in the box with the head. The pump needs to be rebuilt with the proper seals and gaskets.

I'm only asking $25 for the unit. I got a quote to ship it USPS (cross country) of $37. It may be cheaper to ship it to your zip. The package is 17 X 18 X 14 inches and weighs 32 pounds. Calculate the USPS price and add the $25 and it's yours.

Be sure to check to see that you need to replace a Groco HF-B unit. There are a few different types.
barfwinkle

Re: Groco Model HF-B china head - unused in box

Post by barfwinkle »

Morning Ed

If you still have the head, could you please either call me or give me a number to call. I need to check out some details.

Thanks

Bill
Bill Member #250.