CD330 FOR SALE - PRICE REDUCTION**

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Joe Algeri

CD330 FOR SALE - PRICE REDUCTION**

Post by Joe Algeri »

1988 CD 330 Hull # 145, New for 2012 is a roller furler for stay sail on a Hoyt self-tailing jib boom, a new main sail with a dutchman system, swim ladder and refinishing of teak. New for 2011 was a new stay sail and hoyt jib boom, a new head sail, new Am/Fm blue tooth radio/cd player,new interlux non skid deck and refinishing of the upper decks. Other past improvements consist of a Raytheon ST-60 wind ,speeed and depth gauges,Garmin GPS, new interior and cockpit cushions, new galley S/S sink and faucet, corian counter top and a new toilet. Also refinished all interior wood work. Summer Wind has been stored indoors for the winter for the past six years. Summer Wind is located at the Port Washington Yacht Club in L.I. Sound, Port Washington, N.Y. 11050. Will provide all necessary proof and documentation of all service and maintanence records to any serious buyers upon inspection or sea trial. Please only serious buyers.
Asking price is $49,000.00 based on all the recent upgrades. Photos attached

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Joe
dfloeter

Re: CD330 FOR SALE - PRICE REDUCTION**

Post by dfloeter »

What condition is the deck in?

Thanks, Dietrich
Joe Algeri

Re: CD330 FOR SALE - PRICE REDUCTION**

Post by Joe Algeri »

The deck is in very good condition. I did a new top coat of a non skid two years ago. This year I stripped down all the teak and applied Cetol stain with a gloss top coat. Just have the cock pit area to finish.
You can contact me by e-mail. jalgeri@me.com if you have any additional questions.
Joe