Wanted to buy Cape Dory 22 (or 25)

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

josephlongAZ
Location: 'Elli' 1983 Cape Dory 22D Hull #148 Cabrillo Yacht Marina, San Pedro, CA

Wanted to buy Cape Dory 22 (or 25)

Post by josephlongAZ »

I would like to buy a Cape Dory 22 or 25 preferably located on the West coast since I am in Tucson. I would keep the boat in San Diego or Long Beach, CA. I would still be interested in a boat located elsewhere as well.

Thank you.

Joe Long
(949) 212 8262 - cell
(520) 886 1082 - res
Or send an email.
Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner of this posting from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.

Everybody, please keep the email address in your message board profile up-to-date so that the email and pm buttons will actually work.
seadawg
Corpus Christi, Tx.

Re: Wanted to buy Cape Dory 22 (or 25)

Post by seadawg »

Joe, Please See Good Old Boat Classified Ads. Also we will be posting our 22D for sale here next week. We are waiting for the rain to stop here so we can take some photos. I'll try to email you a description shortly. Cheers, Charlei
josephlongAZ
Location: 'Elli' 1983 Cape Dory 22D Hull #148 Cabrillo Yacht Marina, San Pedro, CA

Re: Wanted to buy Cape Dory 22 (or 25)

Post by josephlongAZ »

Thank you for your reply; I'll go to the classified ad and look forward to further information from you.

Sincerely,

Joe Long
(949) 212 8262