CD 10 For Sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Jeff D

CD 10 For Sale

Post by Jeff D »

I have a neighbor in Marion, MA that has a CD 10 for sale. It is a 1973 model which he has owned since new. It is complete with sail, rudder, center board and curved rowing oars. It appears to be in excellent condition. I do not know the price. I have no part in this and I am providing this notice to help a neighbor. If you are interested please send me a PM and I will provide the owner's name and telephone number.
Kquist
1981 CD 30c
Hull # 194
East Greenwich, RI
CD 10, Hull #100 to be restored

Post by Kquist »

We have recently purchased two CD 10's and are very happy with them. One needs a lot of wood restored and the second one is in excellent shape and we have been taking it out on our lake and rowing it.

If anyone is on the fence about looking or purchasing one of these sweet little boats just take a look at them. I talked my husband into buying one for a winter project and the second for a tender for our CD 30. Love them....

Kelle
Kelle & Walt Quist
Rowe, MA

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails."
Mark Twain
Jeff D

The CD 10 Has Been Sold

Post by Jeff D »

The CD 10 Has Been Sold