For Sale: CD 10

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
CapeTyphooner
Lewis Bay
Cape Cod

For Sale: CD 10

Post by CapeTyphooner »

I have decided to sell my CD 10. She is a great boat and lives up to the reputation (well built and rows like a dream). Sails pretty well too.

Not sure what year, but she is hull #1577. Boat is in good condition but could stand to have the interior cleaned up. I just stripped, epoxied and repainted the bottom. Wood trim is in pretty good condition too. The sail is practically new and in excellent condition with a new sunbrella cover. The spars and lines are in good condition as well. The centerboard and rudder/tiller are orginal and in very good condition.

She sits on a 2007 Venture trailer which is in very good condition.

I am only selling because she is too heavy to put onto the deck of our larger boat so I need to find an alternative arrangment for a dinghy.

Asking $2000 for everything. Located in Portland, ME. PM me with your e-mail address if you have questions or want to see pictures.
CapeTyphooner
Lewis Bay
Cape Cod

SOLD

Post by CapeTyphooner »

Sold. Thanks for all your interest. She is going to a good home and will be the tender to a CD30.