Cape Dory 24' Trawler for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
ripple

Cape Dory 24' Trawler for sale

Post by ripple »

1985 Cape Dory 24' Trawler for sale. We have purchased another boat. Located Branford, CT. Price $29,950.00. Features brand new Yanmar 3JH4 diesel. This is the smaller version of the 30' Motorsailer. This has the steadying sail rig, but has been named a trawler. We just returned from an incredible Maine to Key West trip, and it is a great boat.
storch

24 for sale

Post by storch »

I'm interested. Please send me any additional details.

What is you experience under sail? Just to increase range/lower cost or do you leave the engine off?

Larry Storch
<storch [at] post [dot] harvard [dot] edu>
dickb1005

Your 24 CD for sale

Post by dickb1005 »

Is your 24 still listed for sale? I'm interested if so. Please e mail me. Sounds like you had a great trip with it.

Thank you
Dick B.

Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.