BoatUS discount number

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Ron Churgin

BoatUS discount number

Post by Ron Churgin »

Hello,

I need to renew by BoatUS membership. How do I find the discount group number? They told me my Cape Dory membership number is not what they need.

Thanks
Ron Churgin
Bob Ohler

May I suggest...

Post by Bob Ohler »

Ron,

May I suggest you contact your Fleet Captain or our Membership Chairman? Aren't the discounts with our CDSOA Membership great?

(If you are not a CDSOA Member, you are paying too much for BOAT/US dues and Spartan Supplies, just to name the first two that come to my mind.)

Bob Ohler
sv Aloha Spirit
CD30B
CDSOA Member #188
bobdugan

Re: BoatUS discount number

Post by bobdugan »

Folks

Please don't post the discount group number to the board.

Thanks!

Bob
Assistant to the Webmaster
Bob Dugan - Assistant Webmaster
Pacific Seacraft 34: Emerald || CD 25D: Cricket (former owner)
Jubilee Yacht Club Beverly, MA in the Spring/Fall and Bustins Island, ME in the Summer
Kemah

BoatUS insurance

Post by Kemah »

Do Cape Dory members also receive discounts on BoatUS insurance?
barfwinkle

Benefits of Membership

Post by barfwinkle »

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen

The membership discounts are just that, benefits for dues paying members of the Cape Dory Sailboat Owner's Association, Inc. Ron C, I am in the process of getting the group number to you so you can claim your discount.

BoatUS is just one vendor that provides CDSOA, Inc members with discounts. For a full listing of those vendors offering discounts you can go to http://www.capedory.org/benefits.html. Just scroll down to view the full list.

Again, these benefits are for members of the CDSOA, Inc. Registration on this bulletin board IS NOT the same as CDSOA, Inc membership. In fact, a portion of your membership dues go to provide server space for this wonderful board. If you are not a member, please consider all the facts before making your decision. IF you are interested in joining the CDSOA, Inc please visit http://www.capedory.org/cdsoapp2.pdf for a pdf format or http://www.capedory.org/cdsoapp2.doc for an MSWord format membership application. Then just print, complete and mail to the address on the form and you to will be eligible for these discounts and equally as important, you will be supporting this board.

Fair Winds

Bill Slater
Vice Commodore
CDSOA, Inc
S/V Rhapsody
Bill Member #250.