Cape Dory 36 "Sojourner" For Sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

jwager

Cape Dory 36 "Sojourner" For Sale

Post by jwager »

CAPE DORY 36 FOR SALE 1979
Hull #6, Sojourner is located in Charleston, SC.
Whether your looking for weekend sailing, or blue water cruising, this boat should be at the top of your list. To see pics go to http://sojournercd36.shutterfly.com/.
Priced to sell 69,000.
For more information call (843)637-3376.
Annie Ward

still for sale with yacht brokerage in Charleston SC

Post by Annie Ward »

"Sojourner" is the reason we bought our Cape Dory 25 this month. We walked by "Sojourner" a number of times recently at the Charleston City Marina and fell in love with her lines and looks. Not being able to afford her and not wanting another large boat, we went online to find a smaller one and ended up with the CD25.

Someone needs to buy this beautiful boat. The asking price is now $65,000 and she can be seen in Charleston. See http://www.ashleyyachtsales.com.

We have no affiliation whatsoever with the boat, the boat's owner, or the yacht broker. We don't know anything about the boat other than what is on the broker's website.
Annie
Charleston, SC
CDSOA #1241
Elizabeth Wenner
Hull No. 6

Re: Sojourner

Post by Elizabeth Wenner »

I am happy to be the new owner of Sojourner. She is all that is portrayed in the photos and more! She is getting her bottom painted and a CD cove stripe put on at a local boat yard. Then, I hope to make my first voyage on her by heading up the coast for a week. I hope to start a blog on my adventures with her. I am happy to be a Cape Dory owner at last!
Elizabeth Wenner, Ph.D.
"Sojourner" CD 36, Hull No. 6
Charleston, SC
Annie Ward

congratulations!

Post by Annie Ward »

Congratulations, Elizabeth! You got a beauty. We are sorry we didn't get a chance at owning her but we are sure she will be in good hands now and we look forward to your blog.
Annie
Charleston, SC
CDSOA #1241
sailmaster
Delaware

Re: Sojourner

Post by sailmaster »

Elizabeth Wenner wrote:I am happy to be the new owner of Sojourner. She is all that is portrayed in the photos and more! She is getting her bottom painted and a CD cove stripe put on at a local boat yard. Then, I hope to make my first voyage on her by heading up the coast for a week. I hope to start a blog on my adventures with her. I am happy to be a Cape Dory owner at last!
Hello,
Yes,that 36 is a beautiful boat.congrats to you.
Happy sailing
Richard]
Richard
1990 CD Motorsailer Hull #46