Crew needed now-Sandy Hook to Cape May then Chesapeake

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Crew needed now-Sandy Hook to Cape May then Chesapeake

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

I just got a call from Victoria Younger (CD36 Malie) who has been cruising up (to Maine) and now down (to the Carolinas) the east coast. She and Malie are now in New Jersey (Atlantic Highlands) and she needs crew for the next part of her trip. She'd like to leave Atlantic Highlands as soon as this big storm moves out and the seas settle down -- hopefully some time next week (week of 9/28-10/4). If you're interested, contact her directly by calling her Cell# 910-622-1101.

I'd help but I've got some other commitments, including the Raritan Bay Float-in Oct. 3-5. Since I'm the "cruise captain" I think I should show up.

Anyway, give Victoria a call if you can help.

Cathy
CD32 Realization, #3
Rahway, NJ
Raritan Bay
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

...bump...

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Contact Victoria directly if you can help.
Dalton

Crew Backed Out

Post by Dalton »

I'm writing on Victoria's behalf. She had someone lined up but they had to cancel.

She's in Atlantic Highlands and would still love to have help getting Malie down the coast even if you can only help for a day, like Hook to AC or AC to Cape May etc. Nice weather coming up this week!

She will cover any expenses getting to and from embarking debarking points

GD