using shutterfly for photos

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

osteomark

using shutterfly for photos

Post by osteomark »

I'm using shutterfly for uploading pictures. The pics are the right size and are .jpg hower the URL ends in .jsp :oops: I
then used the URL button because you can't use Img unless ends in .jpg or .gif or .png.
When I use the URL code the website pops up to my sign in spot. Am I supposed to give out my password in order to have viewers see my pics?

Thanks

Mark
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

You must "share" photos first....

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Do not share your password with anybody!

Normally, unless you're using PhotoBucket.com, most online photo services require that your "share" photos via e-mail. What you need to do is share the photo with yourself so that you get the e-mail. The URL contained within the e-mail is the one that you use in a message board posting and the file name for the photo should have a jpg, gif or png extension. And you'll be able to use the IMG tag. This works with photos only. If you share a photo album, then you'll need to use the URL tag.

Hope this helps,
Cathy
CDSOA Webmaster