Didereaux Archive CDs

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Carl Thunberg

Didereaux Archive CDs

Post by Carl Thunberg »

From a recent thread, I've received five more requests for the CD25 archive CD. Plus Bill's request from a long time ago that I completely forgot about until now (sorry Bill :oops: ), makes six. Are there any more requests while I'm at it? I'd like to do them all at once, and then retire and let someone else distribute them.

Carl
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
bill2

cd's

Post by bill2 »

Carl

Can't quite remember whether or not I asked some time back. Anways I too would sure appreciate one.

Thanks
Bill(2)
Will Wheatley
On Mill Creek in Annnapolis, MD

CD25 CD

Post by Will Wheatley »

I too would love to have one. If you do not mind, e-mail me and we can make whatever arrangements are needed
willwheatley(NOSPAM)@starpower.net

Thanks
Will Wheatley, CDSOA
Sailing The Bay near Chesapeake Beach, MD
bauxier

Post by bauxier »

Carl,

Thanks for making the copies!

Bill
Carl Thunberg

Finally! Just got back from Post Office.

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Sorry for the delay in getting these out, guys. I have mailed all but one of the CDs. Bill2, check your private messages. I've received several requests from different sources, so it's possible I missed someone. If you requested a CD25 Archive CD and haven't received it by, say, Monday or Tuesday of next week, send me a PM.

Carl

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Dan & Pat
Location: CD 25 #282: "Play it Again Sam" Fort Lauderdale, FL -

Picking up the load again

Post by Dan & Pat »

I just bought another hundred blank disks, and can send some out too. Anyone with a CD 25 will appreciate at least some of the stuff in this disk.

And, like before, don't worry about cost they're only $.29 per CD plus $.39 postage I've got you covered. :)

Dan
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
Carl Thunberg

Dan

Post by Carl Thunberg »

You ruined it for me. I had all these people thinking I was really generous, and then you had to go tell 'em how cheap it really is. :wink:

Sir Isaac Newton