Mast Tabernacle on CD25 - Kenyon?

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

henry hey
Location: Former owner: CD25 - 'Homeward Bound' hull #711. Now sailing with C. Brey aboard Sabre 28 Delphine

Mast Tabernacle on CD25 - Kenyon?

Post by henry hey »

I hope everyone is getting that nice sore feeling in their muscles as they sand their teak and bump around in the cabin with winter maintenance and upgrade -- that way I won't feel like I'm the only one who had pain getting out of bed this morning after a weekend of it.

They are dropping my mast today and I am planning to add a deck plate under the mast tabernacle. Does the CD25 have a Kenyon tabernacle? That's what it would appear to be by my online research but I'm sure somebody here has the valid answer.

I know that Kenyon has a companion deck plate to go under their tabernacles. I assume this is the one to use unless somebody has other thoughts.

I look forward to hearing your ideas. I also look forward to hearing about your ibuprofin usage.
javascript:emoticon(':D')
- Henry

CD25-'homeward bound' currently with bare toerails
tstafford

tabernacle

Post by tstafford »

Yes,
Go to "where to look" and click on Rig Rite.

Trevor
Dan & Pat
Location: CD 25 #282: "Play it Again Sam" Fort Lauderdale, FL -

Dwyer Tabernacle

Post by Dan & Pat »

I bought a complete Stainless Steel replacement for my CD 25 Tabernacle from the good folks at Dwyer Masts. It was under $100, including shipping. Try this link, you won't be dissapointed.

http://www.dwyermast.com/contact.asp

Dan
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
Carter Brey
City Island, New York

Rig Rite halyard organizer

Post by Carter Brey »

Henry,

If you can get a response from Rig Rite, their organizer plate is the best. Click here:

http://www.rigrite.com/Spars/Spartan_Sp ... _mast.html

...and scroll down til you find this part:

Halyard Organizer Plate: K-1374HP

They also carry the components for the entire tabernacle assembly.

Good luck with your bruises.

Carter