Didereaux Relaunching Fund

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Mike Johnson

Blessings

Post by Mike Johnson »

Dear folks,

the letters and notes and checks have slowed in their arrival. Reading Didereaux's response above indicates better than I can convey, the appreciation I have for all those who have extended their hearts, and reached deep into their pockets to help another. I am forwarding in the morning, the checks of Carter B, Jean and Thomas K, R. Chapstick. Also, Catherine and Gunter, your check is also going back to Didereaux, I have countersigned it to him (it was made out to me). Thanks so much for the grace you have extended, and the hope and dream you have kindled in your generosity and willing spirits. I have sold my Cape Dory. I will check back in upon occasion. I hope and pray for fair winds and following seas to all and may you richly reap what you have sown. God Bless and thank you.

mike
Sea Hunt
Location: Former caretaker of 1977 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender (Hull #1400) "S/V Tadpole"

Post by Sea Hunt »

Hello Mike:

For those of us who are "challenged", can you repost the following:

1. Exact address where we can send a check.

2. Exact name for payee. I am beginning to think "Didereaux" is a "nom de plum" :wink:
Fair winds,

Robert

Sea Hunt a/k/a "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
Carter Brey
City Island, New York

Here's the info

Post by Carter Brey »

make checks payable to Monte Phillips (that is his real name)
c/o: mike Johnson
89 meadow hill drive
York, Pa. 17402
Mike Johnson

thanks Carter

Post by Mike Johnson »

n/m
Mike Johnson

Thanks to Sea Hunt

Post by Mike Johnson »

I recvd your check and will forward it on. Thanks Robert for your most generous gift.