Scott Mac Cready ..... Many Thanks!

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

John Nuttall

Scott Mac Cready ..... Many Thanks!

Post by John Nuttall »

Scott,
Thanks for taking care of my Mother-in-Law in the ER yesterday. You made my Wife very comfortable knowing that her Mom was in good hands!
Cheers,
John Nuttall
Scott MacCready
Location: Previous Owner of CD30-ketch, CD26 #29, and CD25 #635 Hulls Cove,ME

Post by Scott MacCready »

You're very welcome. Easter turned out to be a very busy day in the ER. The hospital was full and I felt bad that she had to stay down in the ER so long.
What a small world it is. I was amazed your wife and I even had time to discuss sailboats let alone discover our connection. She misses your boat. If you come down to Beaufort for the Tall Ships, look me up at Discovery Dive Shop.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/travel-rn/CapeDorySunset.jpg[/img]
chase

beautiful picture

Post by chase »

Scott, I see your stern lines there, crossed. What is the line with the snubber there attached to, midship?

Chase
Scott MacCready
Location: Previous Owner of CD30-ketch, CD26 #29, and CD25 #635 Hulls Cove,ME

Post by Scott MacCready »

It's attached to the headsail winch. The other winch you see is a 2-speed, self tailer the previous owner installed to control the mainsail. He felt the original one on the cabin top was too small and too far forward to reach easily. I'm learning to like it.