Great Lakes Fleet - Sail Oswego, NY - August 6 & 7

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

s.v. LaVida
Location: LaVida is a Cape Dory 33, Hull#40 Homeport of Olcott,NY

Thanks to all who responded

Post by s.v. LaVida »

The crew position is now filled.

Sea u out there,
Mike
s.v. LaVida

Reminder of the Great Lakes Fleet Sail In in Oswego, NY

Post by Guest »

We will sail in to the Oswego Maritime Foundiation on the 6th & 7th of August.

Please refer to the above sticky for more details.

Thanks to all who helped, especially Oswego John!

Sea U,
Mike Ritenour
GLF Captain

Great Lakes Fleet Captain Can't get private messages

Post by Guest »

My password suddenly went gone and I can't access any private messages sent to the Great Lakes Fleet post.

I've redone a new password, but unfortunately my private messages on the other name are inaccessable.

If you've sent me a private message, please copy me directly.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
GLF Captain
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Mike, I sent you an e-mail...

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Don't create a new username. Whenever you need help, please contact the adminstrators of the board by posting a message (you can post it as "Guest" without loggin in) in the "About this Board" forum or by sending an e-mail to webmaster@capedory.org.

I'm sending you an e-mail.

By the way, I placed a copy of your recent post regarding the float-in at Oswego into this message thread thereby reactivating it.

Cathy
CDSOA Webmaster
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Just a reminder...

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Just a reminder. Please plan to attend the Oswego Sail-In on the 6th & 7th of August in Oswego, NY.

A really GREAT maritime town, home of Fort Ontario and the marine museum, located at the head of the Oswego Canal (a main feeder canal to the Erie Canal), there is much to see and do.

The Oswego Maritime Foundation (thanks to Oswego John) has cordially invited us to dock at their facility (a small contribution is asked for) during our sail in.
Last edited by Cathy Monaghan on Jul 20th, '05, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Blanchard
CD 36 Buffalo, N.Y.

August 6-7 Oswego

Post by Tom Blanchard »

Mike,
Paula and I are going to try to get over to Oswego to join the group, but it's not certain yet. Hope to see you all.
Tom Blanchard

Oswego Sail In - Berths Available at OMF

Post by Guest »

We are going to be meeting at the Oswego Maritime Foundiation, which is just to the left of the International Marina (the one with the blue roof) in Oswego.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sea u,
Mike

Oswego Sail In

Post by Guest »

Well, after a number of long and stormy passages, LaVida has arrived back in Ontario and is bound for Oswego and our GLF party.

Remember, its at OMF and I'm sure it will be a party talked about in OMF's recanting for years to come :D .

sea u,
Mike
GLF Captain