Flybridge For Cape Dory 28 For Sale

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Dan

Flybridge For Cape Dory 28 For Sale

Post by Dan »

I wanted a Cape Dory 28 Cruiser but could not find one in nice shape so I bought a flybridge model and removed the flybridge. So now I have a complete flybridge with ladder, rails, cover and bimi for sale. The seat is a homemade wood bench seat. The flybridge is located in Raymond, Maine. I would prefer to get rid of everything at once but let me know what you may be interested in. Email me at pattiparis@hotmail.com

Thanks
Thad Redmond

28' flybridge unit for sale

Post by Thad Redmond »

MICHAEL AND NANCY

Just Curious

Post by MICHAEL AND NANCY »

Why would you not keep the flybridge on the boat and just use the lower helm?
We enjoy our flybridge. :?

Post by Guest »

We had to remove the flybridge to transport the boat to Whittier, Alaska where it is typically to cool and or wet to enjoy a flybridge. We also do a lot of kayaking and keep the kayaks on a rack on the hardtop.
MICHAEL AND NANCY

Ah!

Post by MICHAEL AND NANCY »

Alaska is outstanding, a life changing experience. Enjoy.
wafox

Flybridge Parts

Post by wafox »

My boat was heavily damaged in Hurricane Isabel in 2003. I would be interested in buying the windscreen, cover, Bimini, instruments, and possibly the ladder. If you are interested, e-mail prices to me at wafox8@msn.com.

Thanks,

Bill Fox
Williamsburg, VA
je1449@aol.com

CD 28 Flybridge

Post by je1449@aol.com »

You are a hard guy to reach, also this system for me is very difficult, questions of server preference... I have no idea!

At any rate, if you still have stuff, please call me at 413 259 2900

Thanks,

John Edwards
Bill Fox

CD 28 Flybridge

Post by Bill Fox »

I just got back to Virginia from Raymond, ME, with the Bimini top, handrails, ladder, windscreen, and flybridge cover. Many thanks to Dan for letting me part his flybridge out, it will save me a lot of work and expense for these items for my rebuild project.

Latest version

Post by Guest »

I wanted a Cape Dory 28 Cruiser but could not find one in nice shape so I bought a flybridge model and removed the flybridge. So now I have a complete flybridge with ladder, rails, cover and bimi for sale. The seat is a homemade wood bench seat. The flybridge is located in Raymond, Maine. I would prefer to get rid of everything at once but let me know what you may be interested in. Email me at
I think that installing the latest version might help and do not forget to do its updates.