CD 25 Sold no longer available

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
CaptainDave

CD 25 Sold no longer available

Post by CaptainDave »

1977 Cape Dory 25’ shoal draft 3’, long full keel $6,500 in person only
Excellent condition, in the water with a paid slip Brick NJ at full service yard. She sails fast and safe. 100% dry inside and this is one of the best things! She is amazing! If you know boats, you will be very impressed with her condition. If you are new to boating, this is not a project boat, she is 100% ready for fun without spending any time “fixing up”. You won’t have to buy a thing!

2019 Bottom soda blasted clean and epoxy barrier coated. Ablative paint since then. This is the cleanest boat bottom in the yard, it will be easy to maintain.

2019 6 HP Tohatsu 4 stroke w/alternator mounted in well, it can swivel full right and left for easy maneuvering. Aluminum mounted tank + spare tank. Tru-Fuel always used and dealer serviced 2022.

2019 New North jib & sheets on Harken furling drum
2021 Dodger with front opening window- great for sun shade and weather protection

All teak trim is refurbished annually with amber Cetol. Excellent condition and easy to keep up.
Beautiful teak cockpit flooring.

Doyle mainsail in great condition with reefing all set up. Lazy Jack system for safe and easy main storage + custom sail cover.

Custom light weight galvanized steel winter cover frame. Great protection from dirt & UV
Tons of dock lines and ground tackle & nice cockpit bench cushions make lounging very comfortable.

Every electrical thing works perfect: spreader lights, interior, running, masthead + new wiring in mast.
Lewmar sheet winches for ½” line, look and work brand new.

Small sink & water tank & nice head. Hanging locker and V berth for sleeping. Small table inside, easily removed for more room. Plenty of storage. New VHF radio. Life jackets, boat poles.

The annual maintenance cost is less than $300: bottom paint, teak Cetol, motor paint & gear oil. She is a low cost boat and again: no projects, just fun. She will travel safe with a good boat hauler if you need to move her over the road.

Please send you phone number with the reply and Captain Dave will call you.
Attachments
Bijou for sale 2.jpg
Bijou for sale 2.jpg (355.48 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Last edited by CaptainDave on Aug 7th, '23, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainDave

Re: CD 25 for sale

Post by CaptainDave »

Captain Dave says:
For the right buyer, there could be included a bunch of good stuff. I would rather it go with the boat instead of .........
At the marina, big steel dock box- dry & safe full of storm dock lines. We survived a 5' high water during Sandy with them.
Motor stand on wheels. I like to winterize the motor & paint it in the fall & store indoors. New can of motor spray paint!
New partial can bottom paint
Motor & Guzzler manual bilge pump parts
2 sails in useable condition for spares
small bottle of rum
GPS on a hatch board type mount
Big Fortress anchor & Delta anchor
Sailing lessons and funny nautical stories
CMatos

Re: CD 25 for sale

Post by CMatos »

Captain Dave:
I would like to see this vessel in Brick. I currently have a CD22.
Give me a shout when a visit can be arranged; my schedule is flexible.
Carlos Matos
(609) 636-6525