WEB SITE UPDATE

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

fmueller

WEB SITE UPDATE

Post by fmueller »

The next 36-48 hours will be a bit strange here at Capedory.org ... we are updating to a new master page. You'll likely see menus changing. You'll see the new homepage where the new menu lives. To directly go to the homepage you can enter <capedorysoa.org> into your browser, but <capedory.org> will do the same thing.

It may help if you clear browser cache, especially if you can clear just the cache ...

Soon, an email will go to all active and past members for whom we have records inviting you to login to the online membership space ...

There will be no charge for 2023 memberships - just the inconvenience of login in and updating your profile.

Don't apply for a new membership ($$) ... wait for an email providing a temp password to your retained membership.

Please have patience ...

Thanks
Fred Mueller
Jerezana
CD 27 Narragansett Bay
Brimag

Re: WEB SITE UPDATE

Post by Brimag »

Nice job! Thanks Brian.
Jim Walsh

Post by Jim Walsh »

I’ve just completed my new registration on our new site. It was painless. One hint is to have your hull I.D. handy before beginning the registration process.
Jim Walsh

Ex Vice Commodore
Ex Captain-Northeast Fleet

CD31 ORION

The currency of life is not money, it's time
Carl Thunberg

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Can you please send an update when all the emails have been sent? Mine has not yet arrived, and yes, I have checked my junk email folder. Update on 2/2/23. Still no email with a temporary password.
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Dmitche4

Post by Dmitche4 »

Good Job, at this point on the one machine it automatically recognizes me but will I have to log in twice on the tablet?
John Stone
Location: S/V Far Reach: CD 36 #61 www.farreachvoayges.net www.farreachvoyages.com

Post by John Stone »

Logged in and registered a few days ago. Painless. Fred I know you and your team worked very hard to set this new system up. I’m sure it will pay off for everyone in the long run. Well done and thanks.