Practical Sailor--The Far Reach Mentioned in Dispatches

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

John Stone
Location: S/V Far Reach: CD 36 #61 www.farreachvoayges.net www.farreachvoyages.com

Practical Sailor--The Far Reach Mentioned in Dispatches

Post by John Stone »

I was surprised and pleased to learn the other day the Far Reach was featured in Darrell Nicholson's Feb editorial in Practical Sailor. I have subscribed to PS for probably 25 years. PS is about as reliable a source of information as you can find on product performance. I highly recommend it to all sailors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bgephart

Re: Practical Sailor--The Far Reach Mentioned in Dispatches

Post by bgephart »

Thanks for your post, John. I have been on off & on subscriber to PS for many years, and found it very helpful. But I was not aware of the extensive search tools available until this article. Thanks for the “heads up”.
Ben Miller

Post by Ben Miller »

I'm also an on-off subscriber and one of the huge benefits of this magazine is that when you subscribe you get access to their entire archive. It's a great resource.
wikakaru

Post by wikakaru »

Congrats, John. You are an inspiration to many of us here on the Cape Dory forum, and it looks like others beyond our little fish pond think so too.

Smooth sailing,

Jim