Bronze cleats (Sold) and 2" exhaust flange (Sold)

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
John Stone
Location: S/V Far Reach: CD 36 #61 www.farreachvoayges.net www.farreachvoyages.com

Bronze cleats (Sold) and 2" exhaust flange (Sold)

Post by John Stone »

Going through boxes of stuff in my shop.

Spartan Marine bronze midship toerail cleats. These are fairly desirable. Since I installed the bulwarks I don't need them.

New 2" diameter bronze exhaust flange. I went a different route.

I'm not looking to get rich. Tell me what you think is a good deal for you and for me. I'd ask you pay shipping.

Thanks.
Attachments
29BCED05-3F7C-42E2-9D92-26BBCA2AE6D2.jpeg
29BCED05-3F7C-42E2-9D92-26BBCA2AE6D2.jpeg (605.63 KiB) Viewed 399 times
Last edited by John Stone on Nov 26th, '21, 14:14, edited 2 times in total.
macananny

Re: Bronze midships cleats and 2" exhaust flange for sale

Post by macananny »

Hi John,

I bought the mast cleat from you earlier in the summer. I’m looking for a matching pair of midship cleats for Miss Sadie. The third cleat in your picture looks right. Do you have two? If not I’ll buy the one. Couldn’t find the exact same cleat online, but prices are all over the place ($10-90). I can afford $20 for one. If you think that’s fair let me know.

Cheers, Mike
John Stone
Location: S/V Far Reach: CD 36 #61 www.farreachvoayges.net www.farreachvoyages.com

Post by John Stone »

macananny wrote:Hi John,

I bought the mast cleat from you earlier in the summer. I’m looking for a matching pair of midship cleats for Miss Sadie. The third cleat in your picture looks right. Do you have two? If not I’ll buy the one. Couldn’t find the exact same cleat online, but prices are all over the place ($10-90). I can afford $20 for one. If you think that’s fair let me know.

Cheers, Mike
Mike, there are two cleats in the photo. A matching pair. I'm not sure what you are referencing. They are Spartan Marine. $148 each new.

Send me a PM if you're still interested.
Daadolf

Post by Daadolf »

Interested in tour midship cleats for my CD270 if still available. Toenail on my boat measures 1 1/4 " high.
John Stone

Post by John Stone »

Daadolf wrote:Interested in tour midship cleats for my CD270 if still available. Toenail on my boat measures 1 1/4 " high.
Sorry. Just sold them. They went for $180 for the pair.
Daadolf

Re: Bronze cleats (sold) and 2" exhaust flange (still availa

Post by Daadolf »

Congrats! Worth every penny. He who hesitate loses out. Have a Happy Thanksgiving