For Sale - Cape Dory 25D $7000 OBO (Jacksonville, FL)

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
happybike

For Sale - Cape Dory 25D $7000 OBO (Jacksonville, FL)

Post by happybike »

Hello All,

I'm listing my dear Little Dory, a 1982 Cape Dory 25D hull number 86. I have owned her since September 2017. I purchased her in Savannah and have since sailed her down to Jacksonville. Overall, she is in fair condition. I've finally decided to list her for sale because I live two hours away and simply don't have enough time to care for and enjoy her in between deployments and other work related travel.

Good:
Running rigging new in 2017 and still in great shape
New Jabsco manual toilet
All freshwater plumbing hoses replaced and tank scrubbed clean
The interior cushions are in excellent shape
New impeller, thermostat and temperature switch in January 2019
The sails are in fair shape
New battery in February 2018
The bottom was redone in 2017 and last month our diver just said it still has quite a bit of life left on the paint
Bottom clean and new zinc February 2019
All new LED lights on the interior
Onboard VHF, position lights, depth finder, electric bilge pump all operational

Bad:
Yanmar 1GM runs but gives intermittent overheating lights. It is also fairly corroded
Holding tank pump hose doesn't keep enough suction to pump out. I think it needs a new hose clamp. Vent hose was also clogged so I removed
Teak cockpit coamings are cracked (starboard is split and port is in half). I recently removed them in order to fix with West System epoxy
Kenyon Homestrand alcohol stove is finicky
Port cockpit locker leaks
Interior moisture delaminated a bit of the settee ply veneer while I was deployed

Please let me know if you have any questions! Pictures are here: https://imgur.com/a/cnr6kk0

Respectfully,

Matthew
S/V Little Dory
Moonshadow

Re: For Sale - Cape Dory 25D $7000 OBO (Jacksonville, FL)

Post by Moonshadow »

I would like to know more about this boat. Please PM me
Powerless

Post by Powerless »

Hello, I am in Jacksonville and would like to see this boat. Please contact me if it is still available. Thanks, Brett 323-447-9261
REDUX6

Post by REDUX6 »

Dear Matthew, I'm a newby on the Bulletin Board, so please forgive any lapses. Would you please let me know if your CD25D is still for sale. I'm sailing a renovated 1980 Pacific Seacraft Flicka in coastal Maine, and looking for a well-maintained CD25D, because we really need a bigger boat.

Please shoot me an email at SVREDUX156@gmail.com, and let me know if she's still around.

Best wishes, Jay Cushman

SV REDUX
Flicka #156