CD 14 for sale: $1,800 w/new sail

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Alan Stewart

CD 14 for sale: $1,800 w/new sail

Post by Alan Stewart »

Very nice CD14 sailing/rowing dinghy with new sail available for sale. Currently located in Maine but could be delivered most anywhere on the East Coast with or w/o trailer (sold separately). A great starter boat for youngsters or fun even for older folks! The gunwale rubrail needs some talc, which I’ll get to in the spring if not before, otherwise she’s ready to launch and enjoy. Contact me for additional info, pictures, etc.
Jon Alberts

Re: CD 14 for sale: $1,800 w/new sail

Post by Jon Alberts »

Last edited by Jon Alberts on Mar 9th, '18, 08:52, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Al, Did you sell that boat? Ray
Alan Stewart

Post by Alan Stewart »

I recently picked up the boat from long-term storage in Maine and brought it down to sunny SC just ahead of last weeks snowstorm - upon close inspection I discovered that several sections of the rubrail need replacement and am now planning to replace the entire runrail(s) with teak. Probably won’t finish this project before May or June, so please standby. Also plan to sell it with a trailer next time around and perhaps a small outboard as well (if desired). Thanks for your interest!