Want to see some CDs up close.

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Locutus

Want to see some CDs up close.

Post by Locutus »

Hello, new member here.

I hail from Washington State where there doesn't seem to be any Cape Dory yachts, at least none that I know of. :( I'll be retiring in a few years and am considering buying (shortly before or after retirement) a Cape Dory over several other manufacturers I have also considered. I would really like to see these boats up close. I'm considering all models between the 25D through the 36. The larger ones may stretch the budget but the smaller ones may prove to be too small, although their trailerability is also attractive.

Are there any members here with CDs in Washington or Oregon who would be willing to let me have a close-up look at their pride and joy?

Also, I'll be in Chicago until August 18th, 2016. Are any of you Chicago area CD owners willing to let me have a look this weekend?

If so, please PM me.
Locutus

Re: Want to see some CDs up close.

Post by Locutus »

I got to see three CDs this weekend. Many thanks to the owners. Check marks on my must-see list include CD36, CD30 and CD25D. Went for a sail in the 25D...Thanks George. Very nice boat. I'll be going back home to Washington State this weekend. If there are any CD27, CD28, CD30 B-plan, or CD33 out in the Great Northwest, I'd love to have a chance to see them. Please PM me if you would like to show. Thanks.
John Nebilak

Re: Want to see some CDs up close.

Post by John Nebilak »

If you are planning to be in the San Francisco Bay area I would be glad to show you my CD36 Indigo. In fact, if timing is right I may consider selling.
John