Cape Dory 27 and a 31

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
wizard

Cape Dory 27 and a 31

Post by wizard »

Hello Fellow board members, Would like to offer the CD board members first chance on owning either a 1979 CD 27 or a 1983 CD 31 I am not sailing as much as I used to so thought I would see if anyone would be interested in one or both of my Cape Dory's The 31 has undergone a complete keel-up restoration and the 27 is still finishing up it's restoration. both are in excellent condition. I'm just getting ready to install a new dodger on the 31, and the 27 also has a new dodger. I am in Stuart, Fl. and would be happy to include in the purchase price all of my vendors that have done work on the boats, they are excellent, and as anyone knows half the battle is sometimes finding the right people to do the work at a reasonable price. So, if you think you might be interested, drop me a line and we can talk price and specs. Send me a pm with your name and phone number and I will be happy to call. The hull number of the 27 is 112 and the hull number of the 31 is 4
paul taylor

Re: Cape Dory 27 and a 31

Post by paul taylor »

How much are you asking for your CD27?
thanks
paul
Paul Taylor
wizard

Re: Cape Dory 27 and a 31

Post by wizard »

Be happy to discuss it privately, am finishing up a long restoration project, have replaced all teak, has a 2cyc fresh water cooled 16hp Yanmar and tons of other upgrades. I have 2 Cape dory's and because I am not really sailing all that much anymore I'd like to see them go to a good home.