Alberg 22 for sale in Maine

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
ronkberg

Alberg 22 for sale in Maine

Post by ronkberg »

Alberg 22 for sale. This is very similar to a CD Typhoon Sr and has a well mounted outboard. I am retiring from sailing.

Full package, sailboat, motor, trailer, dinghy and motor. I have added roller furling system and a 135% genoa. The sail inventory has a hank on genoa and a spinnaker which I never flew. Sails are tan bark and the mainsail is full batten and loose footed. Sails are in excellent condition and has a new mainsail cover, also in tan bark.

The motor is a Marina 5ML and sits in the well. Has a newly installed shoot-through-the-hull depth gauge, VHF radio and a cabin mounted compass. I will also include a Garmin GPSMAP 176C that mounts on a specially adapted oak cabin doorway board. The cabin drop boards were newly create last winter and beautify the cockpit.

Has a very good dual axel trailer with a long tongue to assist launching, however I have always been sling launched so the trailer has not been in the ocean.

I am also including a small dinghy and 2.7hp Cruise n Carry air cooled outboard. These are very desirable little motors and have pushed me to/from my mooring in Maine reliably. Mooring can not be transferred but I can sell the mooring hardware that consists of 800 lbs granite block, dual chains, ball, mast buoy and pennants.

The full package is a great solution for anyone wanting a wonderful sailboat in Maine. Fall sale can be completed before I have her hauled and save some money. Asking $6000 for all above and it will increase in cost if sold next spring.

You can PM me and we can exchange emails where photos and details can be discussed.

Ron
Attachments
P1010008.JPG
P1010008.JPG (545.13 KiB) Viewed 908 times
P1010001.JPG
P1010001.JPG (434.74 KiB) Viewed 908 times
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG (3.4 MiB) Viewed 997 times
Ron Kallenberg
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
Sailing in Saco Bay, Maine
swparis85

Re: Alberg 22 for sale in Maine

Post by swparis85 »

Gorgeous. Wish I had a spare 6k.
GLWS
-steve
a sailor's joys are as simple as a child's
ronkberg

Post by ronkberg »

Steve, my Alberg sails very much like your Ty Weekender but better! I sailed Typhoons for about 8yrs before growing to the Alberg 22 and although longer and heavier, the sailing characteristics are very similar.

If you'd like to move up, drop me a line and we'll make a plan to give you a sail test drive!

Thanks for the compliment and look at the new photos.

Ron
Attachments
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0229.jpg (625.35 KiB) Viewed 813 times
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 813 times
Ron Kallenberg
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
Skeep
Location: Previously CD Typhoon #729, now Alberg 30 Hull #614

Post by Skeep »

A great deal!
Skeep
Supporting Member #1576 of the CDSOA
Current Vessel, Alberg 30 Hull #614 to be named yet
Formerly S/V Hull #729 "Baggy Wrinkles"
Blogsite for Alberg Ty and Alberg 30 continues athttp://baggywrinkles.blogspot.com
Located at Lake Murray Sailing Club, Chapin South Carolina
mainesail

Post by mainesail »

Ron, i have sent you a PM on this lovely boat.
Tom
(coming to Maine Sept. 30-Oct.9 and would like to see it.
ronkberg

Post by ronkberg »

SOLD !! :cry:

Will be sailing out of Chatham, MA on Cape Cod so look for the tan bark sails and possibly the large yellow spinnaker. This has been a good boat for me and will be a fun boat for the new owner.

Now for a new hobby...... :D :!: :!:

Regards, Ron
Ron Kallenberg
Old Orchard Beach, Maine