1983 Typhoon for sale - Boston, MA

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Adam
Location: Herreshoff 30 footer, Marshall 22, Typhoon Weekender

1983 Typhoon for sale - Boston, MA

Post by Adam »

1983 Cape Dory Typhoon -- one of the final years of the Typhoon builds. Excellent condition for the age --no soft spots -- decks, cabin, etc. are solid. I bought this last season as a day sailor for the kids while I was doing another sailboat project and wanted to keep them on the water. I am only the second owner -- I purchased from the original owners.

Sails -- Jib and Main are excellent (new 2010) -- Genoa is older but was hardly used (I never have used it in fact -- the kids only needed the jib). Has mainsail cover (usable shape) and a new hank on jib bag. Has full cockpit and cabin cushions -- all in good shape. She has the really nice Spartan (Cape Dory) bronze removable motor mount and a 1983 Evinrude 4hp that I have never used as I sail off the mooring (previous owner did the same so no idea when she was last run!). She comes ready to sail with Hand Held VHF, Lifejackets (4 brand new vest type in case) docking lines, new fenders, new throwable, and new anchor and rode. Wonderful sailor... She is winterized and shrink-wrapped at my local marina South Shore Boston, MA.

Clear title - Price is FIRM at 5800.00.
Attachments
quartet2.jpg
quartet2.jpg (304.9 KiB) Viewed 966 times
quartet1.jpg
quartet1.jpg (307.67 KiB) Viewed 966 times
msbarr

Re: 1983 Typhoon for sale - Boston, MA

Post by msbarr »

Adam could we meet Friday am to see the boat? Michael
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Michael - I replied to your text...
N Moore

Post by N Moore »

Is she still for sale? I will be coming east next week to check out Typhoons.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Long sold sorry?