Susan TUTTLE and e-mails

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

RC James

Susan TUTTLE and e-mails

Post by RC James »

Has anybody heard from a SUSAN TUTTLE regarding unsolicited purchases of a boat recently?
Appears to have been on the board since 2001 thru 2005 according to the search engine.
No activity found since then.

The boat is always up for purchase, but not sure if this 60-70ish woman really exists.

Thanx. RC OBX :roll:
ch.ocallaghan

Re: Susan TUTTLE and e-mails

Post by ch.ocallaghan »

Yes, I heard from her yesterday inquiring about my 25D.

Don't quite see what the point of the emails are if she isn't for real.
RC James

Post by RC James »

Just call me 'cautious' Thanx for the reply. RC
Runaround

Post by Runaround »

I heard from her the other day as well. We exchanged a couple of emails about our 25D.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Leonardo da Vinci
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

I talked with "Susan Tuttle" earlier today. She lives in North Florida. She called me inquiring about a Cape Dory 25D located in Eastern Mass. and owned by a good friend of mine. He gave her my name and number as a reference because I had looked at his Cape Dory 25D a couple of years ago.

She is a very nice lady and very pleasant to talk with. She has owned several sailboats including a Contessa 26. She is interested in acquiring a Cape Dory 25D. She has carefully researched CD 25D ownerships, etc. This may be why CD 25D owners have been receiving email inquiries from her.

If anyone knows of anyone on the board who may be interested in selling their CD 25D they may want to get in touch with her. I assume she has posted on this website but not sure.
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil