1974 CD 25 for sale in Rhode Island

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
becca

1974 CD 25 for sale in Rhode Island

Post by becca »

Sad to say, its time to sell "Black Eyed Susan" so I can go run off on a tall ship again. Cape Dories are great boats, and I hope to own another one some day (after the whole tall ship thing works its way out of my system).

She comes with a set of sails in great shape, and an older set as back up, plus an extra kevlar racing jib (in the picture).

Extras:
anchor + chain
mounted Garmin chart plotter w/gps, speed and depth all in one
mounted VHF
extra handheld VHF
electric bilge pump
working sink and head
all interior cushions
8 lifejackets
all other safety equipment

Also includes 2009 6 hp Tohatsu long shaft, 4-stroke outboard (starts on the first pull, most of the time).

Updates in the last two years: mostly new running rigging, new engine block, new teak runners on main cabin hatch, all new running lights, new battery (which successfully stays charged with a solar panel), fully rebuilt roller furler (old style - furls around luff of sail, not around the forestay). Oh and my favorite addition this season - two new cup holders!

Looking for $4500 or best offer.

I also have a 9ft hard shell dinghy with brand new 3hp 4-stroke outboard, for sale separately for $1000.

The boat is located in East Greenwich, RI. Let me know if you would like to take a look, or would like more details!
Attachments
black-eyed susan racing.jpg
black-eyed susan racing.jpg (457.58 KiB) Viewed 457 times
ag@angusgoble.com

Re: 1974 CD 25 for sale in Rhode Island

Post by ag@angusgoble.com »

I would love to upgrade to this boat, just need to sell my typhoon, is she still for sale?
becca

Re: 1974 CD 25 for sale in Rhode Island

Post by becca »

She sold!