CD 25 For Sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Jay B.
Location: Cape Dory 25 s/v little Ebby Rose Haven, MD. (sadly sold)

CD 25 For Sale

Post by Jay B. »

We are selling our CD25, s/v Little Ebby, after 4 years of fun and adventure sailing the Chesapeake Bay. She is a sturdy boat with classic lines that is well suited for the bay. Her 3.5 foot draft allows her to be sailed up in the many coves and creeks for a secluded over night on the moonlit bay. She has a newer Tohatsu Sail Pro motor, VHF radio, solar panel, on-board battery charger, butane stove, Magma gas grill, hatch screens, bronze screened port lights, two anchors, an awning, porta potty, and very good sails. The North Sail 135 genoa is on a Harken roller furler. There is even a spinnaker sail. All lines are routed to the cockpit for single handed sailing. She was our first sailboat and is a perfect size, easy to maneuver, very stable full keeled boat. Although not huge, our 4 member family has stayed on her for a week sailing to destinations on the Easter Shore of the bay. I've even fashioned a portable window AC unit that fits in the companionway hatch for those in-port hot summer nights. Little Ebby has had a colorful life and has even been featured on the cover of Good Old Boat Magazine (while under command of a past Captain). We have several copies of the issue with her story in it. :) Parting with her is is a sad but necessary reality as life's events have steered us in other directions. She is currently in the water at Herrington Harbour South, the best resort marina on the bay. If you are ready to spend some quality time sailing the bay, give me a shout and we'll talk.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 65336.html

My ad on Craigslist...
CDSOA Member Number 1252
KBKB

Re: CD 25 For Sale

Post by KBKB »

Pretty boat. Do you have any other pictures than the four shown on craigslist? Appreciate any others you care you share, especially any of the interior, OB, etc.

Thanks
KB
Jay B.

Post by Jay B. »

I do have alot of pictures...but not on this computer. I will get some together and either post them or email them.

Thanks,
Jay
CDSOA Member Number 1252
Jay B.

Post by Jay B. »

Little Ebby is sold to a deserving Cape Dory loving individual. I am sure you will be seeing her and he on the board in the weeks and months to come. I have enjoyed sailing Little Ebby (formerly Glimmer, formerly Mary Ellen) these last few years. She will be missed. One day we will be Cape Dory owners again...and we look forward to that day.

Thanks for everything,
Jay
CDSOA Member Number 1252