CD 22D Wanted

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
rtwhitman2

CD 22D Wanted

Post by rtwhitman2 »

If anyone spots a 22D for sale, I'm an interested party.
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

There is a Cape Dory 22D for sale in Hull, Mass.

I think this is the link but I am not computer literate. :(

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1982/Ca ... ted-States
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil
rtwhitman2

CD 22D

Post by rtwhitman2 »

Robert: Thank you, I'll follow up.
seadawg
Corpus Christi, Tx.

CD- 22D Wanted

Post by seadawg »

We will have our 22D and trailer for sale shortly. We will write a description and and take some photos soon. She is a premium CD-22D, well equipped and maintained. She is on her trailer in Corpus Christi Texas, we just brought her home from her slip in Rockport, Texas. For towing she needs a vehicle capable of towing 5500# and tongue weight of 600#.
rtwhitman2

texas 22 D

Post by rtwhitman2 »

Seadog:
I look forward to getting your additional information.
RT
oatmealraisin

22 ft cape dory

Post by oatmealraisin »

I have a 22 ft cape dory for sale if you are interested. Her sails are about 2 years old and seldom used. she has had the bottom repainted. Her name is inua and she is in decent shape. She had new self tailing winches that were just installed. I have a roller furling system that can be put on her also - she has been a work in progress and is really a nice looking boat. Will send pictures if you are interested. - We have her in NY on Lake Ontario. She has never been in salt water - only fresh.
oatmealraisin

22 ft cape dory for sale

Post by oatmealraisin »

I forgot to mention that we also have a trailer for Inua that is a 2009 and in good shape.
rtwhitman2

22D

Post by rtwhitman2 »

Oatmealraisin: Yes, I'm interested in learning more about your boat . Please send me the information. I'll also send you a private message with additional contact information.
oatmealraisin

Re: CD 22D Wanted

Post by oatmealraisin »

Hi,
Inua is still for sale. She has brand new running rigging, new sails, roller furling, her hull has been completely stripped and repainted. She has a 2009 trailer that is in very good condition. She has an outboard honda 9.9. Let us know if you are interested in her.
Tom and Kathy Sims