Typhoon weekender 1972 #279 for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Mike Pinto

Typhoon weekender 1972 #279 for sale

Post by Mike Pinto »

Epoxy barrier coat, Green Micron bottom paint, upgraded Marlon seacocks and hoses, custom teak cockpit grate, Harken roller furler, Harken traveler, new halyards, Boomkicker vang/topping lift, Edson removable outboard bracket, Honda 2hp 4 stroke less than 10 hrs., full winter canvas cover, Load-Rite trailer, blue interior cushions, C Cushion vinyl cockpit cushions, 150% genoa 2 seasons use, main sail with low friction Dutchman sail slides, Ready to Sail Away!! $3500 located in Ocean City NJ pictures available send me a pm
Last edited by Mike Pinto on May 17th, '11, 04:39, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Pinto

Post by Mike Pinto »

Pictures are available to interested buyers Send me a private message because I can't figure out how to post pics on this board
Last edited by Mike Pinto on May 13th, '11, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
riveredge

What's your email address?

Post by riveredge »

What's your email address?
jrc

Typhoon pic's

Post by jrc »

I am interested in seeing pic's of your Typhoon that you have for sale, please forward pic's to me via email.

Thanks Jim
Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner of this posting from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.
PS: Contact the person first by using the "email" button located at the bottom of, and to the right, of the posting. When that person responds, you can then contact each other via regular email rather than via the board. Please do not include your email address anywhere within a posting. --Cathy, Webmaster
Mike Pinto

typhoon for sale

Post by Mike Pinto »

Just launched rigged in the water ready to sail away
Markst95
Location: 1972 Typhoon Weekender "SWIFT" Hull #289 Narragansett Bay, RI

Post by Markst95 »

Mike- I think your boat is the closest I've seen in terms of Hull #'s. Mines 289. For what your including you should be asking more. Send me some pics and I'll post them for you if you want. Mark
Mike Pinto

SOLD 7/30/2011

Post by Mike Pinto »

Thank You for all your intrest. boat is sold