Cape Dory 25 for sale in Maryland

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Will Wheatley
On Mill Creek in Annnapolis, MD

Cape Dory 25 for sale in Maryland

Post by Will Wheatley »

1975 Cape Dory 25 Hull #249 in very good condition.
CDI Loose-footed Main sail with one set of reef points, new several years ago with very little use
Genoa and storm sail with luff tape for the CDI roller furler

6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke motor with low hours and in very good condition.
2 gas tanks and motor stow in a compartment in the stern

Fuse panel replaced 6 years ago and electronics and wires updated and/or replaced
Installed Anchor light and spreader lights as well as new steaming light with foredeck light
Marine stereo with two speakers and VHF
Piranna Fish Finder/ Depth sounder.
Several cabin lights in all compartments

May extras including but not necessarily limited to extra winch and two winch handles.
8 bumpers for docking and raft ups. Mast raising equipment and 2 danforth anchors with 300 feet of rode and chain, tools and propane stove

This is a fine sailboat that is a wonderful daysailer and capable overnighter. Very easy to sail singlehanded and good in heavy weather.

Can be seen this weekend and is in the water ready to sail in Chesapeake Beach MD.
I am happy to answer any additional questions. I will return e-mails but may not be as quick as my preferred method of communicating by phone.
Call Will at 202-607-6075. willwheatley [at] yahoo [dot] net
$3,750.00 obo

Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner of this posting from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left. Message board posters, please be sure your board email address is up to date.
Will Wheatley, CDSOA
Sailing The Bay near Chesapeake Beach, MD
cdfever22

cd 25

Post by cdfever22 »

Hey I am interested in your dory. if it is still available could you send me pictures and a list of things that it may need some attention to. Please contact me on my cell 843-345-1281 or email wllmwarner1@gmail.com
Thank you
William Warner