For Sale - CD27 Sail Cover(s)

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
satu

For Sale - CD27 Sail Cover(s)

Post by satu »

Last fall I requested Richard Hallet to produce a new brown sunbrella dodger for my CD27. My old dodger served me well, but had become more of a water filter than barrier. For purely aesthetic(sp?) reasons, I decided to commision a new Hallet sailcover......................Unfortunately, and here's the "for sale" part of my story, I have a new sailcover built only 2 years ago. It's a perfectly functional brown sunbrella sailcover(w/ brown stitching) with stainless twistlock gizmos below the sail and forward of the mast. It has lines for securing both ends and vinyl reinforcement for both winches. I paid $300 for it, and was hoping someone might be interested in this item for $150. Perfect condidion.

I also have my original sailcover, brown sunbrella, with lacing hooks, white stitching in fair condition. I'd consider shipping that off for $10 and the cost of shipping.....OR if you live in Maine, we might be able to connect.

PM me if interested....Thanks

Craig Urquhart
Brunswick, Maine
1984 CD27 S/V Satu #272
fsuhre

CD27 Sail cover

Post by fsuhre »

Craig, If the sail cover is still available, I'm interested. I'm in Maryland so the item will need to be shipped. Email me at fsuhre@aol.com so we can make appropriate arrangements. Francis Suhre
Bart
satu

New Sailcover Sold

Post by satu »

Thank you Francis !