1983 Cape Dory 27 "Wink" SOLD

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
David Darmstadter

1983 Cape Dory 27 "Wink" SOLD

Post by David Darmstadter »

1983 Cape Dory 27 "Wink" For Sale
Location - Solomons, MD
Price - $10,000 negotiable
Accomodations - Sleeps 4, Origo two burner stove, ice box, sink, marine head w/holding tank and Y-Valve, hanging locker.
Engine - Yanmar 8HP Diesel
Electronics - Datamarine DS, Icom VHF Radio
Sails and Rigging - Main and 150% Genoa, Harken Roller Furler, Custom Harken mainsail cover
Equipment - Ground tackle with Danforth 12H anchor, Plastimo Contest compass, Horse shoe buoy, lifelines, Lewmar self-tailing winches

Reason for Sale - We just are not using the boat as much as we should. It is too nice of a boat to sit at the dock unused. The boat has been yard maintained at Zahniser's in Solomons. The teak needs to be redone but the boat is sound. I have pictures available upon request. I have priced it to sell.

Contact - David Darmstadter
Phone - 434-566-1957

Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.
Last edited by David Darmstadter on Sep 18th, '10, 09:23, edited 3 times in total.
Drew

CD 27

Post by Drew »

Hi Dave. I would like to see pics - PM me with them if that is easiest? Thanks, Drew
ColoradoCD27

CD27

Post by ColoradoCD27 »

Is your boat still for sale?