Typhoon cushions

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
JBA

Typhoon cushions

Post by JBA »

Hello all,

Does anyone have a set of old cabin cushions for a Typhoon? Perhaps I can help you clean up your garage.

JBA
Len West

Re: Typhoon cushions

Post by Len West »

JBA wrote:Hello all,

Does anyone have a set of old cabin cushions for a Typhoon? Perhaps I can help you clean up your garage.

JBA
I have a set of cabin cushions that came with my Typhoon weekender that I have never used. The boat is a 1976 which I purchased in 1984. I am located in New Jersey. It may cost more to ship them then they are worth.
mjohn

Post by mjohn »

Len,

By any chance are those cushions still available?
Len West

Post by Len West »

Sorry to be so slow in answering. I still have the cushions but they were promised to someone who still wants them. Living in Bethlehem where do you sail your Typhoon? I sail in Great Egg Harbor bay off of Ocean City, N.J.
mjohn

boat cushions

Post by mjohn »

Len,

Thanks for getting back. Please let me know if the "cushions promisee" decides he/she doesn't need them.

My Ty is docked at Lake Nockamixon, located near Quakertown in Upper Bucks County. It's predominantly a sailing lake with both wet and dry storage. Beautiful setting and sailing area.