Cape Dory 30b for sale Houston Texas (UPDATED)

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
captalex

Cape Dory 30b for sale Houston Texas (UPDATED)

Post by captalex »

1984 30B has new standing and running rigging almost everything replaced or renewed. Includes main staysail and foresail has M18 Universal diesel. Vessel is know being brokered by Sea lake yachts in kemah texas price changes will be updated.........To much BS putting up on craigslist. I guess there are a shortage of Dory boats in Nigeria!!!!!!
captalex

Vessel is currently listed and on yacht world

Post by captalex »

I put the boat up for sale through Sea Lake Yachts in Kemah Texas and can be seen on yacht world under the name "Something to Stand on"
captalex

I am also willing to trade this boat

Post by captalex »

If any one is interested I would be willing to trade my 30B for a larger sailboat or trawler. I only ask it be comparable in price and seaworthy!
captalex

Price reduction today

Post by captalex »

Spoke with broker and have agreed to lower asking price to 29,900 I guess I am called a motivated seller so send me any cash offers to (aschroeder@laredogroup.org) as my time with broker is running out.
captalex

Just a bump

Post by captalex »

Still Available
captalex

installed a new bimini Anyone need original frames (Free)

Post by captalex »

Found a bimini top for my boat this weekend and installed so if anyone needs the original stainless and aluminum bows for a 30 let me know. Just cover shipping or meet me on gulf coast as I run the beaches constantly. Free for anyone else who can use em!
barfwinkle

30B

Post by barfwinkle »

It is possible to view your boat this weekend???????

If so give me some contact info. I'll be in Kemah this weekend.
Bill Member #250.
captalex

yes it will be available to see this weekend

Post by captalex »

I will not be available but the broker has the keys and is located in the marina....I actually float tested my keys yesterday and am still waiting for the west marine float attached to them to come to the surface. So boat will have a new ignition key next weekend installed! His name is Jamie Babcock at Sea Lake Yachts and can be reached at 832 385 8142
Richard G. Abbinanti
Name of Boat -Blue Caribbean- hull # 208
Long Island NY

Could use the stainless and aliminum bows

Post by Richard G. Abbinanti »

Hi there I have a 1981 30 Cape Dory and could use what you are giving way. I would be more then happy to pay the shipping before or after.
R. Abbinanti
Richard G. Abbinanti
captalex

Price reduction to 26,900

Post by captalex »

Motivated to sell as were moving up to larger boat...Bring cash offers
captalex

Made changes and lowered price

Post by captalex »

Seems many people saw the boat as a project which it isnt do to the oversized a/c system so we have removed it and installed a new oven/stove and matching sail covers. Also have begun refinishing all exterior teak and cleaning up of entire vessel. New price is 22,900 and a steal for a 30B in this condition. New standing and running rigging. Sails in great shape and runs excellent. All systems new or replaced in last few years. See updated photos on yacht world we are motivated to sell as we are moving up into a larger boat. Have invested an additional 1500 in vessel in the last month..
captalex

Sailed the boat

Post by captalex »

We went sailing on her a couple weeks ago and everything functioned great. beautifull day with no issues other than a battery decided to fail almost 15 minutes off of shore power. Lucky i have installed 3 isolation switches and was able to isolate it and no other issues discovered. I bought a new 8D for it and will install hopefull next week. Installed new starting battery that day. I did find that I do not use the winches for the the jib very often and both on each side of cockpit are not working well and would like to know what lubricant others are using to offset this as my cam locks and pulling on the lines seems to suffice for bay sailing in houston. Price is going top stay firm and the boat will probably be moving to the Galveston Yacht basin soon. Would be willing to trade for a 38ft or better sport fish or fast trawler with 6'5" headroom.
jdehey

Interest in Your CD 30B

Post by jdehey »

I will be in Houston next Wednesday and Thursday. Can I take a look at the boat on Wednesday evening? My number is 281-850-4796
Jerome DeHey