Couple items for Sale - and some for FREE

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
sealark
"Sea Lark"

Couple items for Sale - and some for FREE

Post by sealark »

I have a couple items for sale:

- Starter from an MD7A Engine. It does work. If interested - let me know - I can shoot a video of me hooking it to a battery and email it to you. Asking $50 plus shipping.

- Lucas DPA CAV Injection Pump from an MD7A. The pump is currenlty dismantled - but it is 100% complete. I had 2 pumps - took both to Stuart Diesel in Tampa, FL. I had one rebuilt and it is now back on my engine. This is the other. I believe that the problem was it had a stuck retard valve from sitting. The quote I recd for rebuilding it was $695.00. If you can rebuild yourself - this could be a great backup for not a lot of money. The rebuild kit is about $50 on ebay. Asking $75 plus shipping.

- Raritan 15 gallon flexible holding tank. Good Condition - no leaks. $15 plus shipping.

Now for the FREE Items:

I removed (2) 3/4" spartan seacocks and (2) 1-1/2" spartan seacocks from my 28. They are free (plus shipping) to anyone that wants them. They are corroded - and I know for a FACT that the threads on the valve on one of the 1-1/2" seacocks are damaged. I can send you some photos if interested. There are 2 handles.

I have a valve cover for a Volvo MD2B engine.

If you are interested and would like some photos - let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin
MFC
Hull No.128

Seacock

Post by MFC »

Hi Kevin -
I need a seacock handle. If one is still available -- I'd love it. I will PM you with contact info.
Thanks
Matt
Steve Laume

Post by Steve Laume »

Kevin, I sent you a private message about a 3/4" seacock. Sorry about the double post, Steve.
sealark
"Sea Lark"

Update

Post by sealark »

I recd a bunch of emails about the seacocks - I have responded in order recd to see what all is wanted - and will let every one know.

Also-

I have decided that the Raritan Tank is FREE also - just pay the shipping. I just hate to throw it away - but that's where it is going next. It is about 2' x 3' - but flat - and not real heavy - so shipping shouldn't be too much. I would guess it could probably ship for $15 - $20.
Ayars Lore

3/4 & 1 1/2 Spartin Seacocks

Post by Ayars Lore »

If any of the seacocks or handles are still available I could use them.

Ayars Lore
balore@cox.net