Cape Dory 25D 1982 for Sale in Weehawken NJ

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
MDBrain

Cape Dory 25D 1982 for Sale in Weehawken NJ

Post by MDBrain »

Cape Dory 25D for sale in Weehawken NJ. Wonderful, well preserved CD 25D with pressure water system in the head and galley.

Roller furling added for sale. Well running Yanmar 1GM recently serviced. No vices and handles wonderfully. Still in the water and available for sea trial and survery. Moving up to a bigger boat. $14,000.

Responses via email.
Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.
Steven Dane
Sea Hunt
Location: Former caretaker of 1977 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender (Hull #1400) "S/V Tadpole"

Post by Sea Hunt »

Steve:

I sent you an email this a.m. with my email address. If available, can you email recent photos and an inventory and parts list.

Thanks
Fair winds,

Robert

Sea Hunt a/k/a "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
MDBrain

offer made

Post by MDBrain »

Received verbal offer for this CD25D. Will post outcome.
Steven Dane
MDBrain

CD25D

Post by MDBrain »

...now has a new owner.

Thanks to everyone for their inquiries.

Steven Dane
Steven Dane
barfwinkle

Post by barfwinkle »

Well Seahunt????????
Bill Member #250.
Sea Hunt
Location: Former caretaker of 1977 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender (Hull #1400) "S/V Tadpole"

Post by Sea Hunt »

Hello Bill:

Unfortunately, I was not able to get up to NJ to look at Steve's CD 25D before he sold her. Personal matters and pre-holiday family obligations got in the way. I may have my priorities confused. :?

I remain aggressively in the hunt for a CD 25D in very good condition with minimal modifications.
Fair winds,

Robert

Sea Hunt a/k/a "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
Riptide
Riptide

No Pushing

Post by Riptide »

Guys

Don't push SeaHunt to purchase a boat. We need to have something to read this winter. Good luck SH.

Mike
aka Riptide